Communications Pty Ltd - Your ISP
Setup Netscape Communicator 4 Mail
To setup your Netscape Communcator (version 4 or up) for your ANS email,
follow these simple steps:
- Open Netscape Messenger from the Start menu by clicking on
Netscape Communicator ->
- Click on Edit -> Preferences.
The following screen will appear as shown in fig 1.
- Click on Mail & groups -> Identity,
this is to correctly identify yourself in out going Email messages.
- The Mail server section is used to setup the server from
which your mail will be sent to and received from.
The Mail server username is the same as your ANS user_id. ie. for
firstname.lastname@example.org you would type" alex" only. It must be typed in lower case.
The "Mail server type" should be set to POP3. See Fig 2.
- Once all the above settings are done simply click on OK.
- Get email by clicking on the Get Msg button.
- Send Email by clicking on the New Msg button.
Technical support and Enquiry
1300 300 266
Copyright 2004, ANS Communications Pty Ltd